OUR SERVICE OFFERINGS
DEDICATED TO SATISFYING YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
We perform BB-BEE Verifications for companies of all sizes across all industries. BB-BEE Verifications are broken down into the following categories below.
Premium BEE Verification is a Firm of Chartered Accountants registered with the Independent Regulatory Body for Auditors (IRBA), specializing in Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (BB-BEE) verification.
Premium BEE Verification has a national footprint providing affordable BB-BEE verification throughout South Africa. Premium BEE Verification is committed to offering excellent and cost-efficient services to our clients across all industries.
To ensure that you receive the best and most efficient BEE certification services, our professional and highly qualified team of verification analysts is waiting to verify your company and to issue you with a valid BB-BEE certificate, based on the published BEE codes of good practice, the BEE Act of 2003 and BBBEE sector charters, among other considerations.
OUR SOLUTIONS INCLUDE
- Strategy development that makes business sense
- BEE Scorecard verification preparation – making sure you have identified all gaps on your scorecard
- In-House and Public training courses – on all the pillars of BEE
- BBBEE Scorecard Software – allowing you to track and monitor your Scorecard on all dti gazetted BBBEE codes
- Scorecard Gap analysis and context briefings
- Supplier Verification and Supplier training on expectations regarding BBBEE
- Supplier Enterprise Development – ED from a strategic perspective – empowering your suppliers
- Tender preparation – PPPFA aligned to BBBEE
- Ownership Solutions including Equity Equivalent Programmes, Trusts, Trustee Training, Broad Based Ownership schemes
There are 3 separate scorecards according to which businesses are ratedGET A QUOTE
Exempt Micro Enterprise (EME)
For companies whose annual turnover is below R 5 million.
Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSE)
For companies whose turnover is above R 5 million but below R 35 million. QSE’s are measured on any 4 elements chosen of the 7 elements of the Codes of Good Practice.
For companies whose annual turnover is above R 35 million. Generic’s are measured on all 7 elements of the Code Of Good Practice.